4 Oct 2014

SLIDING BARN DOORS - HOME DECOR MUST HAVE

Joshua Nimmo
From old barns into living rooms, hallways, bedrooms and bathrooms - sliding barn doors. They work with almost every style from ultra modern, through rustic country to vintage industrial. Sliding barn doors are definitely on a design peak right now and I seriously want to have them!




















Bragg Hill by Moger Merhof Architects

As you know I'm in the middle of this hallway makeover and sliding barn door would be a cherry on a cake. For a while I had this crazy idea of making them from scratch myself, but then I found this lovely sliding hardware from TheWhiteShanty which is in thoroughly reasonable price and I thought I don't need all this fuss if I can buy it!

TheWhiteShanty
TheWhiteShanty
TheWhiteShanty
So the idea is to buy the hardware first and then fit it with the doors made to order. Not quite sure which door type I will go for, but I found few interesting inspirations which I want to show you today.

Seesaw Caffe 
Esther Hershcovic
Southern Living
Porter Barn Wood
Cinema Paradiso Switzerland
Bathroom Barn Doors
Photo
Frag Woodall
Photo

1 comment:

  1. This post is extremely easy to peruse and acknowledge without forgetting any subtle elements. Incredible work! Puerto Viejo Costa Rica Snorkeling Tour

    ReplyDelete