24 Jul 2014

LOOP CONCRETE DOOR STOPPERS VARIATIONS

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

I don't need to introduce these door stoppers as you might have seen them before on my blog, but I would like to tell you how versatile product they are. In my tutorial I showed you the basic version of Loop door stops locked in two shapes, today I want to show you how they can be decorated, as well as to give you some ideas of where they can be placed.











Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

Making these new door stops I decided to keep the original shapes (I think they are practical and nice), but I added different types of finish instead. I wanted to retain the simple style that wouldn't change the entire look too much, so I used spray paint to give it more like industrial appearance.


Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

The method of making was exactly the same as before, so there wasn't really much hassle with the changes. I simply prepared a numeral stencil and then painted it in desired place. That way I managed to receive the same product with slightly different look. 

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski
Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

I used two types of paint: white and fluorescent. The result was far better than I thought, especially with the fluorescent paint which at night time tells you where to go.

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

I can't tell you how practical these door stops are, you simply need to find out yourself, but I can tell you one thing, use them wherever you want either it's at home or in the garden, they will definitely do their job!

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski

If you still wonder where to put them here is one idea: stand it outside the main entrance to your house with the house No. or GPS coordinates painted on it and surprise the neighbours - I'm sure none of them will have anything alike in their doorways.

Photo by: Michal Krzyzanski







No comments:

Post a Comment